So what’s new with me lately?
I changed the parting of my hair, from left to right side! Hehe.. I just did it for fun! Something different for a change, right? :)
Anyways, today (Sunday) WC and I had a shopping mission to complete, and that was to get this:
We needed to get 2 of them to be exact; one for me, another for sis Jewelle!
Why the mission you ask? I’ve made up my mind just yesterday after reading some reviews of this wonder cooker. Read some of the advantages of having 1 below:
- ENERGY SAVING: Conducts heat quickly and uniformly. The food will continue cooking inside the Thermal Wonder Cooker
- TIME SAVING: 10 minutes cooking time is all you need. Cooking was never so easy or fast. The food keeps cooking itself automatically using the heat accumulated inside. No further attention is needed like in traditional cooking methods.
- VERSATILITY: Suitable for any kind of cooking AND any kind of cooking hobs.
- SAFETY: Non-porous and non-reactive. Same material used for sugical instruments (18/10 Stainless Steel)
- HEAVY GAUGE: 2.5mm three-layer body and 2.3-2.5mm multi-ply encapsulated bottom gives superior heat distribution
- PRODUCT WARRANTY: 1 YEAR
- COOKING PERFECTION: Due to shorter real heating time, the food inside can hardly be over-cooked.
- HEALTHY COOKING: The full flavours of the food and nutrients are preserved.
- TRAVEL: Great for picnics, boating, camping and gathering as it cooks and keep food hot/cold anywhere for up to 8 hours.
A wonder cooker indeed! I’ve also read some recipes online and just can’t wait to try them all! But of course, different dishes requires different hours to cook. If it’s for soup, you cook with the above instructions in the morning, go to work as usual, then come home to a nicely cooked soup for dinner! Great or what!
So last night, hubby and I agreed to wake up early (but woke up at 8am anyway, cuz my alarm clock didn’t go off, and that was because my handphone battery died out -_-) and by 9am, we were out of the house for breakfast. And even though we reached Wawasan Plaza around 10.30am, the area was already FULL of people! (It is after all, a Sunday.. plus 1 week before Raya!)
But thank gawd we found a parking just right beside the entrance. So we got down and walked into Parkson and looked for the Green Deal area right away..
After checking whether the insides were in good condition, hubby proceeded to pay (only RM99 each! Super value for money!), and we got a RM10 Parkson voucher as well!
So with me still in the ‘Extreme Couponing’ fever (I swear I’ve watched each of Season 1 episodes at least twice! And now I’m just studying Season 2! Haha), hubby and I carefully selected as many items as we could with that free voucher!
But what kind of items can you get that is more than 1 piece in Parkson, you ask?
Why, stationeries, of course!
All these, we got for FREE!
That’s a 100% savings, baby!! Woo-Hoo!
(See what the Extreme Couponing show did to me?? I’m even starting to talk like them now! LOL!)
So not only did we got our mission completed, we also managed to score some free items too!
Needless to say, both hubby and I are happy people today.. all thanks to sis Jewelle for the recommendation!
And now, I am recommending you all to get one for yourselves too!
(No, I’m not getting paid to blog about this btw, lol!)
Update: Here is my first dish cooked with my wonder cooker:
Chicken soup.. portion is just nice for hubby and I!
I filled it up with water (80%), and put some carrots, 1/2 of an onion and 1/2 of a chicken cube. Then left it in for 7.5 hours.
Result? Chicken was super tender, soup was clear too! Hubby approved it 100%! :)
Can’t wait to cook more tomorrow, sans the chicken cube! Haha..