Posted by JACQ On July 23rd, 2014
Posted by JACQ On June 12th, 2014
Right.. let’s get down to business, shall we?
For this week’s Thursday Tips, I have chosen these:
1) DIY Makeup Remover
- 1/2 cup water
- scant tablespoon baby shampoo
- 1/4 tsp olive oil
Mix them all together, then store them in a container of your choice. That’s it!
Boy, that was hard to do, right? Hehe.
Right before you use, you just give it a little shake to get the 3 ingredients mixed together.
I’ve been using this product for a week now, and how I wish I have tried this product sooner! My eyes gets super itchy and stings right after I removed my makeup using my commercial makeup remover (trust me, I’ve tried a lot of them out there), but when I used this DIY remover, my eyes didn’t hurt at all.
2) Cucumber Eye Mask Recipe (for tired & puffy eyes, dark circles)
- Blend cucumber with water.
- Soak cotton pads.
- Put them on a ziplock bag. Freeze.
- To use, take out 2 frozen pads, thaw for about 10 minutes (or however long your shower takes), then put them on for about 10-15 minutes.
I LOVE this recipe! I’ve been buying so many of different types of eye mask for my puffy eyes, and some of them are not cheap, and don’t get me started on whether they work or not!
But this DIY recipe right here, they definitely do. Cucumber contains antioxidants and flavonoids that decrease irritation naturally, what more could you ask for?
Posted by JACQ On June 11th, 2014